- Construction – Um, how come no progress has been made on your construction of I-80 since my drive to Salt Lake in August 2010? Seriously, 1/5 of my drive yesterday was spent going wayyyyyyy under the speed limit and kissing the butt of tractor-trailers hauling 3 big ones.
- Bathrooms – Why are there none in the desert? I guess technically this gripe belongs to Utah as it’s the whole Wendover to Della drive that lacks even a porta potty. But when you’ve been sucking down 5 hour energy shots, you need to pee a lot!
- NO CHICK-FIL-A – Need I say more?
- Temperature – It is too hot to just run the fan, but too cold to have on the a/c. How am I supposed to be comfortable on this interminably long drive? Make up your mind!
- Road Hazards – Somewhere between Reno and Battle Mountain somebody dumped some finishing nails on the freeway. Either that, or my tires have some seirously powerful magnets inside them that attract nails. It’s a good thing I discovered this before getting back on the freeway and blowing a tire. I could’ve ended up waiting 3 hours for emergency roadside service instead of 20 minutes for Battle Mountain Tire Warehouse to prematurely fix my flat!