Dammit, I did it again. Only this time when I wrote my post I was thinking it was Thursday and was trying to come up with a topic for my Friday’s Five! Hrmph!
Well, for Missed It Monday our Friday’s Five is:
Five Things I Love RIGHT NOW:
- See’s Butterscotch Squares – It’s like, butter and brown sugar melted together and had a baby. Covered in chocolate. I love the grainy texture as it melts in my mouth (not in my hand!). I would love it even more if only the bottom 1/3 came dipped in the chocolate instead of completely coated. Because you can never have too much butter. Or sugar.
- Pintrest – If you don’t know what it is, you should. If you do know what it is and want an invite, leave a comment. I freaking love this website!! You can create all these pinboards for ideas and inspiration on EVERYTHING. I have pinboards for books I absolutely love, hott guys, funny quotations, stuff I’d put in my dream house (everything from paint colors to house numbers to tchotchkes), food & drinks (Reed’s Extra Ginger Brew, anyone?), products I love, places I dream of traveling to, projects I’d love to make & give… it’s like one giant and organized bulletin board! And if you have friends you can see what they love, and if you don’t, you can still see all the awesome things that other people pin!
- Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer – This is SO light and perfect for my skin right now! AND… it has SPF 15 so I don’t have to glom on the greasy sunblock!
- Etsy – This site is like crack! Not only for all the fabulous handcrafted items, but have you explored the vintage section? It’s way better than eBay! I find the items to be fairly priced (at least what I’m looking at is) and when I can’t afford something, I just pin it to the appropriate pinboard so I can love it from afar! So far, I’ve managed to find three GORGEOUS hankies that I would kill for. I want to use them to make throw pillows for my new couch. Which is still a long way off, but you gotta grab the accessories as you find them!
- Gala Apples – I had a few L B’s sneak up on me so I decided to go on an apple diet. Whenever I’m hungry but I don’t want to eat something “bad”, I just grab an apple. Galas are my favorite! They’re just the right amount of crispy sweet-tart, and I don’t have to peel it like I would a red delicious.
Too bad I got my days mixed up. I’m trying so hard to be consistent!
Until next Five…