I forgot to do Friday’s Five again. Henceforth, whenever I forget to do it (which will probably be often given my current track record), Friday’s Five will also be known as Missed It Monday!
Without further ado, here are the five meant for last Friday:
Five Things That Make My Rockin’ World Go ‘Round:
- Honey – for shizzle! Ever since I
tricked him into marrying mewas his new bride he has been treating me wayyyyyy better than I deserve. And I’m not getting down on myself, I’m just sayin’ that by the numbers, he is far and away a better spouse than I.
- Music – I took B to see the Glee 3D Concert Movie. It was… meh. I would’ve made it more like a concert and less like a documentary. But when Puckerman got out his guitar and started singing Queen’s “Fat Bottomed Girls”, I started taking notes of crap I needed to buy off iTunes!
- Daniel Silva – Currently my favorite author. He’s got this series that has no name, but it stars the same Israeli spy, Gabriel Allon, for twelve novels. It’s all kinds of master spy awesomeness!
- Dance Moms – Holey cheeses! Have you seen this?! It’s crazier than all the Real Housewives! These mommas are majorly mental, and frankly, I don’t know how much longer this one mom can go on kidding herself that her daughter has any talent. At all. The daughter who would much rather be playing baseball but her mom won’t let her. Yeah… there’s gonna be mommy issues coming up in therapy!
- Utah Trip – 17 days until I blow this popsicle stand! I can’t wait to have some time to MYSELF, and to visit with my oldest and dearest friends (and some new ones, too!). Rumor has it that Honey might fly out at the end and drive home with me! I hope it’s true. I’ve driven to Salt Lake by myself before, but the drive home is pretty brutal.
Adios, mi chanchos bonita!