(Directed by: Bitter Beer Man, a.k.a. Mr. Holland before his Opus)
- Falling off the Empire State Building and landing on a bike without a seat. AND SURVIVING.
- Poking No. 2 pencils in my ears. Ticonderoga, anyone?
- Attending the CMA Awards live and in person.
- Cleaning up the dog poo in my back yard.
- Sterilizing the boys bathroom without protection.
- Visiting the gynocologist. Not for the annual invasion.
- Eating Chinese food. IN CHINA.
- Using a porta-potty at a construction site. After it’s been taken for emptying but before the actual emptying.
- Boy’s Potty II: Using the plunger to toss my salad.
- Touching raw meat. WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!
Read my next post. It’s part II.