I know you’re sick of me complaining about my “freezing” weather, but this is serious and causing me major stress…
WHY THE FRAK IS IT APRIL AND STILL RAINING EVERY OTHER DAY?!?!?!
By now we’re usually in the mid-70’s most days revving up for the mid-80’s of May, and now I’m highly concerned that I may not be able to get into the pool until September because it’ll be too darn cold before then!
I’m just sayin’.
In other news:
– Honey said I could play with his hair color this summer. ZOINKS!!! I’m so excited!!!
– Slowly gathering materials for my etsy shop. Because, despite having lost my woman cave, I remain determined as ever to begin developing this talent that I’m just sure I have deep inside waiting to burst forth! For those who want to know (which is maybe one of the 1.5 of you that read my blog each post), I want to have a business where I make fabulous children’s blankets and dresses/jumpers for little girls. And other assorted accessories like aprons, necklaces, bracelets, and art. But I don’t want to always be worrying/thinking about it like it’s real or anything, it’s an “At my leisure” business. I guess you could call that a hobby, but a hobby implies I will be giving items away for free and you can be sure my fabulousness comes at a price!
– Every time I look at Honey I think to myself: “Dang, I really did a good job on that hair cut!!” I may just do it again. I wish his hair would grow as fast as it did before I discovered this newfound talent and we were too poor for monthly hair cuts!
– My children are rude and treat me like crap, and this time I have outside confirmation. I knew this anyway but I am trying to rise above it and turn them into little gentlemen. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
– Yes, everything I write has to end with an exclamation point!!!