- Best Friend; because try as I might, I have an anxiety attack every time I see another status update about the impending doom move. Pathetic? C’est moi!
- Mom; because when I did the grocery shopping today I picked candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters instead of the food on my list we need for the rest of this week.
- Student; because I forgot my sweater and scarf this morning and it was soooo bloody cold that I couldn’t manage to wait 50 minutes outside for my next class of the day and went home early.
- Visiting Teacher; because even though I know I would not have made it the past few years without my second mom (a.k.a. Visiting Teacher!) – I still never manage to get mine done.
- Wife; because I always forget to thaw out whatever it is that I need to make a nice dinner for my husband who works so hard and we end up having a lot of “find it and eat it” dinners.
Good thing I see my therapist tomorrow. She’ll tell me of course I feel like crap, I haven’t been giving myself good self care. Yeah… that will make me feel better.