So, 400 years or so ago my friend Missy tagged me and there are a few strands of blond left that have taken hold on my remaining brain cell and I forgot.
So here you have it!
3. Being with grownups
4. A bright and shiny morning
5. Sunset on the beach after a long, hard play day there.
1. Being left alone
3. Being separated from my family
4. Deep water
5. Being seen nekkid
Surprising Facts about Sally:
1. I went to a gay bar when I was 21and had a great time!
2. I have an amazing sense of direction. Take me there once, and I’ll find it again! Unless it’s dark. That doesn’t count.
3. I secretly wish I could graduate from BYU
4. I am an excellent procrastinator
5. I have to be woken up a certain way or I will be grumpy all the rest of the morning
4. Shana the Beautiful