I’d like to thank my sister, Emily, who so graciously tagged me for this after I bullied her into it:
The 8 Things Tag…in no particular order
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives (Shhh!)
4. Cash in the Attic
5. How Clean Is Your House? (I Love BBCAmerica!)
6. Dr. 90210
7. The Amazing Race (even though I’ve completely missed this round!)
8. Holiday specials
8 Favorite Restaurants:
2. Olive Garden
3. Cafe TuTu Tango
4. Cafe Rio
5. Chick fil A
7. Main Street Cafe
8. Disneyland Park
8 Things That Happened Today:
1. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on 6 months’ worth of brown sugar.
2. I took a copy of our tax return to our loan officer and found out we would close next week!
3. I talked to my kids about being good sports since our candidate lost.
4. I researched Comcast vs. Direct TV for the house.
5. I read the Friend
6. I started feeling better for the first time in a week (stupid cold!)
7. I blogged
8. I rethought my choice of washer & dryer.
8 Things That I Look Forward To:
1. Spending the day with Honey tomorrow ordering our new appliances!
2. Moving stuff into my new house!
3. Meeting my new ward family.
4. S’s Birthday celebration on Friday.
5. Quitting my job as Mom’s Taxi Service.
6. Feeling like a “real” grownup now that I have my own house.
7. The upcoming holidays and get togethers.
8. S’s Baptism in January.
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A new car (Honda Odyssey, anyone?).
2. Tree of Life sculpture to go in my new house.
3. Chickens and an Eglu.
4. Annual Pass to Disneyland so I can for sure take my kids on their birthdays next year (because you get in free ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!).
5. My new favorite flatware.
6. New pillows from Costco.
7. Free books for life from Borders.
8. The Shaws to stay in California!
8 People I Tag:
1. Ana Banana
3. Shana the Beautiful
8. Heidi (because she complained last time!)