An old friend of mine that’s hooked up with me through Facebook (where else, LOL!) has tagged me TWICE today! So here’s the first one…
1. Did you date anyone from your high school? No. At least, not during high school. And when we were dating, we didn’t consider ourselves as dating but apparently our friends did. We’re married now. 😀
2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn’t drive a car, I drove a boat! Chevy Caprice Classic, 197-something. Mean green. I could do damage to a fully loaded tractor-trailer and walk away.
3. Were you a party animal? I wouldn’t go with animal, but yes. I never had a curfew so I was always the last to leave, and I was famous for my Christmas parties.
4. Were you considered a flirt? No. Most decidedly not.
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Nope. Coulda, woulda, shoulda… I had an aversion to walking home from the activity bus that would drop me off too far from my house.
6. Were you a nerd? No. In fact, in hindsight, I was actually quite popular. Just not in the traditional sense of the word.
7. Were you on any varsity teams? Only if they’ve created one for sluffing class.
8. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No…. I didn’t. Does that make me a nerd now?
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Sing it with me now! “La la la la la la la la SKYLINE! La la la la la la la la something! La la la la la la la la SKYLINE! La la la la la la la la JOIN. TO. GETH. ER! La la la la la la la la SKYLINE! La la la la la la la la something… We will cheer and sing together, make the rafters ring as never, blue & gold for Skyline in the sun!”
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Chas (“psychology”), Mrs. Harrison – Humanities, and a woman who shall remain nameless as she is currently my mom’s visiting teacher. How surreal is that???
11. Where did you sit for lunch? In the hall near the choir room or in the courtyard.
12. What was your school’s full name? Skyline High School.
13. What was your mascot? The mighty Eagle!
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No… I’m good.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? The all-night grad night thing at the Sports Mall. Talk about anxiety attacks…
16. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Lagoon What Senior Skip Day? Me know no Senior Skip Day.
17. Were you in any clubs? Yes, actually. Don’t ask me which. I attended long enough to be recorded as a member. Any activities, well, that’s a ‘nother situation.
18. Have you gained weight since then? Funny story…. See, in case you didn’t already know, I’m FREAKING HUGE (as I was back in the day). I had surgery. I lost a lot of weight. 13 years later and I found it again.
19. Who was your prom date? I didn’t go to any proms.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No, too late for that now. I heard it was horrid, not planned very well. It’s understandable, the organizer was getting married at the same time. I would have loved to have gone to a 15, only there wasn’t one!
As for tagging….YOU ALL GET IT! I won’t list you but if you read this… you are it. I am very curious about your high school experiences!