- I got up at 7:00 this morning after the most horrible night’s sleep, EVER, (which is very, very late in this house!) and not only made the lunches but showered, too!
- No children were harmed in the dropping off at school this morning (which is only news because Honey had a meeting and I had to sit in the car with the kids until the gate opened).
- Despite being ravishingly hungry, I walked straight into the apartment and loaded up the dishwasher and cleaned up some other stuff before plopping myself down to blog and watch movies all morning.
- I did homework. On a Saturday. That right there should be the most telling sign of all!
- I plan to go to school next month instead of Enrichment night on the 18th.
- Without any cussing, I fixed my IE so I can watch netflix online (because they are too retarded to make it so I can watch instantly using Firefox).
- I went to bed at 10:45 last night. That’s like, two hours early!!!
- I have vowed to hate the Twilight movie if indeed that is the real reason HP7 has been postponed until next summer.
- I enjoyed spending the evening with all three of my kids last night. At the same time.