… is for:
- Feckless. That’s my word of the day. It always pops into my head and I wonder (and at the same time know) what it means. “That guy is a feckless wonder!”
- Farts. Last night before family prayer, my two little ones were letting ’em rip. Off their arms. So, being the professional mom that I am, I showed them how to do it with your palms smashed against your puffed up cheeks. The ones on your face, silly! This annoys the oldest one, and I suppose it’s not entirely appropriate right before prayer, but c’mon… fits of laughter from two kids normally bugging the crap out of each other? I don’t think He minds waiting.
- Fan-freaking-tastic! Got to be one of my favorite expressions. It’s multi-purpose, too. You can use it to mean it, or you can use it dripping with sarcasm. Works either way.
- 5, 10, 15, 20… One of my favorite Schoolhouse Rock! songs.
- Family. I can’t get enough of mine. Seriously. I wish we could see each other more often. Now that I’ll have a house (crossing my fingers, toes and any other flexible body parts) I can get a pool and what is more fun than visiting your sister with a pool??? Or sending your older kids to visit their auntie that has a pool????
- Freedom. My gratitude for it has grown exponentially this year. I know it’s cliche, but freedom isn’t free. There is a high price for it. I’m grateful to them.
- Flippin’ Sweet! (Fruit!) It’s that time of year when the peaches can’t taste any better. The strawberries are as red as they’re going to get, and the freezer starts overflowing with jam.
- Four. + 3 = the amount of semester hours I’ll be taking this fall. Seven hours a week plus homework, baby! I’m going to be such a party animal, you won’t know what to do with me.
- Faking it. You caught that on the last one, right?
- Freaking tired. It’s 1:04 a.m.