Ok, I was tagged by my brother a couple of weeks ago to come up with 10 things I love about a family member. Here are 10 Things I Love About D, in no particular order:
- He’s always happy to see me.
- He was the first kid I had that I felt hugged me with his heart, not just his arms.
- He really tries to use his words instead of reacting with a pounding to his brothers.
- He doesn’t hog the bed when he crawls in while I’m still asleep, unlike some other kids of mine I know!
- He still loves Mickey Mouse even though he’s older than his brothers were when they moved on to other characters of the cartoon world.
- He’s the “baby” of our family, need I say more?
- When it’s his turn to say family prayer and we whisper to him to say “bless the Prophet”, he includes him by name whether we tell him who that is or not.
- He doesn’t complain all night long about how hungry he is if he chooses not to eat the dinner that was made that night.
- His best friend’s mom is one of my best friends.
- His imaginary friend, Lenny, only tags along occasionally.