You will never guess the conversations we had at Ladies Night Out last Saturday! And I’m not going to tell you, either, because then you’ll tell the Bishop and he’ll never let us have Ladies Night Out again.
Here are 10 things we may or may not have talked about during our evening together:
- Flatulence, a.k.a “Barking Spiders”
- “Nickles” (a.k.a. n*pples) – There’s a funny story in there, don’t worry. My youngest pointed at my chest one morning and said, “Mom, what are those red things?” to which I nonchalantly replied, “Oh, those are my n*pples.” “Oh, ok, your nickles! Look, I have some too!”
- People from our past who used the word “chicken” whenever the word “ass” was in a reading they were doing from the bible in Sunday School.
- Sex cures migraines (or causes them, depending on whose doctor you ask).
- Daddies who say “dammit” in front of the two year-old while playing video games and what could we teach the kid to say instead of that?
Ok, I guess it was more like five instead of ten, but I was laughing so hard all night that some of my memories must’ve fallen out!