Today I am angry with myself. And the world. I’m angry because I want to clean my home today and I can’t because:
- We vacuumed up a billion baby spiders from the egg sac that opened up in the house. I told Honey to throw the contents over the fence, including the filter, and I would just get a new one. I figure, I’ll just go to the store where I got the vacuum, right? WRONG. No filters. They suggested OSH, since it’s a Kenmore vac and OSH has Sears products. NOPE. So I head over to the “appliances only” Sears in town. They have the vacuum, BUT NO FILTERS. Great. I have to drive to Tracy if I freaking want to vacuum. I knew I should’ve sprung for the Dyson!
- My friend S, who is my Catholic twin, gave me her floormate because she is as dysfunctional as I am and couldn’t be bothered with it. I wanted it because I want to contribute to cleaning my kitchen floors and no way Jose am I doing it like Honey does (on hands and knees!). Hey, guess what? NOBODY HAS FILTERS FOR THOSE DAMN THINGS EITHER.
- I have a migrane and a displaced rib. So every time I take a deep breath, I get stabbed in the back.
- I can’t do laundry as Honey conveniently took the keys he was supposed to leave with me that open the laundry and mail rooms. Did I also mention that my netflix arrived and it’s trapped in the mailbox???
- I got a new liner and rings for the shower curtain, but since the laundry room is locked up…. can’t wash the dang curtain!
The good news is, I have not had a meltdown since Honey left on Saturday. Just 24 hours to go… 24 hours…
p.s. I bought Quicken to help me be more organized with the checkbook. It doesn’t come with instructions. Or a crystal ball. Good thing it’s got a 100% money back guarantee.